Halo Reach Forge World Community
Welcome to our Forge World Community Smile
Welcome to our Forge World Community Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Building A Better Halo

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need help with map

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SuperBeast
Hunter
Hunter
SuperBeast

Need help with map Empty
PostSubject: Need help with map   Need help with map EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 10:14 pm

I've been working on a map and the concept has kept changing on me. It's called Alien Attack (Alien ASSault I guess is a bad word) and it's on my file share. I have the basic layout, but have started to run out of ideas. I think it has great potential, but I don't know how to really setup the game types. I've tried hard to keep the base balanced, but it's hard with the layout.

The idea of the map:

I have a large spaceship outside of the hanger with a great vantage point on the inside. Multiple ways of getting across, but need to add a few from the hanger onto the ship. I have a small area above the hanger for a Marine assault from above, but I'm not sure about this area. The bottom and some of the second level in the hanger are my favorite layouts, but would like to make them more battle friendly. I don't know if I want or should have a 3rd level in the hanger. If so, just some balconies or paths running across. Please take a look if you have some time and I appreciate any criticism good or bad.

P.S. There are a bunch of small antennas sticking out of the ground for reference points (Spaced 5x5 based on building blocks). I planned on deleting them all at once when done.
Back to top Go down
Hypersomniac
Admin
Admin
Hypersomniac

Need help with map Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help with map   Need help with map EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 10:47 am

Post a link for your file share. I'll download the map and give you my feedback when I get off work.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=633913546
SuperBeast
Hunter
Hunter
SuperBeast

Need help with map Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help with map   Need help with map EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 10:54 am

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileShare.aspx?player=SuperBeast420

Sweet! I'm at work too currently. I checked out PEAK last night and I love the map. I'd like to test it out with some more people. My map is a ways from complete, but I'd like to setup an assault type game with it. Maybe even a head hunter game....IDK at this point, but I'm open to ideas. Just hit me up if you see me online later....sometimes I have to get off in a hurry (7 month old baby girl), but for the most part I'm on in the evening. Sent ya a FR on live.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Need help with map Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help with map   Need help with map Empty

Back to top Go down

Need help with map
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Halo Reach Forge World Community :: Forge World 2.0 :: Blueprints-
Jump to: