Halo Reach Forge World Community
Welcome to our Forge World Community Smile
Welcome to our Forge World Community Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Building A Better Halo

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ouranos Labyrinth - Trust me it's detailed. (pics)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Keniption
Grunt

Ouranos Labyrinth - Trust me it's detailed. (pics)    Empty
PostSubject: Ouranos Labyrinth - Trust me it's detailed. (pics)    Ouranos Labyrinth - Trust me it's detailed. (pics)    EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 5:06 am

I have spent over 6 hours and pretty much all my funds in Forge World creating this map. It is meant only for two teams red vs blue.

I tried my hardest to break the same old look of every custom map. I pushed for not only balance but detail. Please try this map out and leave feedback. Thank you.

I have photos up here: http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/Default.aspx?player=Keniption

The map here: http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileDetails.aspx?fid=3540488&player=Keniption

Currently only slayer game types.
Back to top Go down
SuperBeast
Hunter
Hunter
SuperBeast

Ouranos Labyrinth - Trust me it's detailed. (pics)    Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ouranos Labyrinth - Trust me it's detailed. (pics)    Ouranos Labyrinth - Trust me it's detailed. (pics)    EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 10:50 am

I'll check it out when I get the chance. I have an issue with the funds system and running out of funds when creating maps. I wish they'd up it along with the limit on objects of certain family types.
Back to top Go down

Ouranos Labyrinth - Trust me it's detailed. (pics)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Halo Reach Forge World Community :: Forge World 2.0 :: Downloads-
Jump to: