Halo Reach Forge World Community
Welcome to our Forge World Community Smile
Welcome to our Forge World Community Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Building A Better Halo

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New maps to test - RenegadeTotal

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RenegadeTotal
Grunt
RenegadeTotal

New maps to test - RenegadeTotal Empty
PostSubject: New maps to test - RenegadeTotal   New maps to test - RenegadeTotal EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 4:35 pm

Hey dudes i cooked up a mean oil rig style map today. its ready for testing. Anyone gonna be on tonite? Also Hyper i need your help with an objective map.
Back to top Go down
Annihil88tor
Admin
Admin
Annihil88tor

PostSubject: Re: New maps to test - RenegadeTotal   New maps to test - RenegadeTotal EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 4:41 pm

I will be happy to test out your map, be sure to let me know when you want to be do a recording test, with my capture card and upload it to youtube.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/annihil88torr
RenegadeTotal
Grunt
RenegadeTotal

PostSubject: Re: New maps to test - RenegadeTotal   New maps to test - RenegadeTotal EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 5:04 pm

sick, i should be on around 9-10pm , our time.
Back to top Go down
Hypersomniac
Admin
Admin
Hypersomniac

PostSubject: Re: New maps to test - RenegadeTotal   New maps to test - RenegadeTotal EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 5:13 pm

RenegadeTotal wrote:
Hey dudes i cooked up a mean oil rig style map today. its ready for testing. Anyone gonna be on tonite? Also Hyper i need your help with an objective map.

What kind of objective map?

And I'll be on all night tonight. I'm not gonna go to school tomorrow, so I should be on most of tomorrow as well.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=633913546
RenegadeTotal
Grunt
RenegadeTotal

PostSubject: Re: New maps to test - RenegadeTotal   New maps to test - RenegadeTotal EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 5:52 pm

well i made a fort on the flattop, heavily defended from attack from island, im thinking assault, but need assistance setting bomb locations etc. its fucking crazy though. also Redrum is Satans gaze now, and i finished it too. we'll fuck around tonight a bit on them.
Back to top Go down
Hypersomniac
Admin
Admin
Hypersomniac

PostSubject: Re: New maps to test - RenegadeTotal   New maps to test - RenegadeTotal EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 5:58 pm

Sounds good, I'll familiarize my self with Assault settings before I get off work and be ready for it when I get home. Maybe I can kife the computer from my sister tonight saying I'm doing homework or something. That way I can make sure we do it right.

Also I told Superbeast I'd be helping him with some stuff tonight. So I'll try make sure I make time for both of you.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=633913546
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New maps to test - RenegadeTotal   New maps to test - RenegadeTotal Empty

Back to top Go down

New maps to test - RenegadeTotal
Page 1 of 1