Halo Reach Forge World Community
Welcome to our Forge World Community Smile
Welcome to our Forge World Community Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Building A Better Halo

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best anime in my opinion

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
IrksomeShamus
Jackel
Jackel
IrksomeShamus

Best anime in my opinion Empty
PostSubject: Best anime in my opinion   Best anime in my opinion EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 5:08 pm

If you can't tell by my avatar picture, I love the Dragonball series. Doesn't matter which one it is whether it be Dragonball, Dragonball Z, or Dragonball GT. Going to start watching it from the beginning soon. Way excited!
Back to top Go down
SuperBeast
Hunter
Hunter
SuperBeast

PostSubject: Re: Best anime in my opinion   Best anime in my opinion EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 10:40 am

That's my favorite Anime as well. Had the whole DBZ remastered seasons 1-9, but just recently sold them on eBay. Greatest anime series ever! I watched some full metal alchemist and like that too, but nothing like some good old DBZ.

lol!
Back to top Go down
IrksomeShamus
Jackel
Jackel
IrksomeShamus

PostSubject: Re: Best anime in my opinion   Best anime in my opinion EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 10:48 am

That is so unfortunate that you had to sell that anime! It would've been way hard for me to do. But I just started the first Dragonball series this morning. Good old boy Goku playing his silly games jocolor I'm going to own every Dragonball episode/movie out there. To me, that would be awesome. Full Metal is way awesome, I agree. My wife and I got a good way into the anime then got caught up in others. But we've been wanting to watch the rest of it.... sometime LOL.
Back to top Go down
Jinn Remona
Jackel
Jackel
Jinn Remona

PostSubject: Re: Best anime in my opinion   Best anime in my opinion EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 10:18 pm

No offence in anything I say. Razz

Dragonball is the lowest anime out there. On top, is a tough choice. I would definately have to vote for three animes in the Top Three positions. School Rumble, Angelic Layer, and Slayers. School Rumble and Slayers mostly because they are so amazingly funny that you find yourself slapping your forehead at their stupidity in almost every episode. Angelic Layer is my top favorite for it's story. I enjoyed that anime alot. That's why I have the entire boxset for Angelic Layer now.
Back to top Go down
SuperBeast
Hunter
Hunter
SuperBeast

PostSubject: Re: Best anime in my opinion   Best anime in my opinion EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 5:57 am

No offence taken. I don't care for the comedy in Dragonball and in other Animes. The thing I like is the story and the action. I love gigantic earth destroying death rays of awesome that promote seizures. I also love the art which I occasionally draw. Nothing is more badass looking then Majin Vegita. I like stuff that was inspired by Akira. I will admit though that my exposure to Anime is limited, but based on my preferences, do you know some anime that I may be interested in?
Back to top Go down
Pmptendo
Jackel
Jackel
Pmptendo

PostSubject: Re: Best anime in my opinion   Best anime in my opinion EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 10:08 pm

As far as my Top 3 I would have to go with TriGun, Cowboy Bebop and Outlaw Star !! I think they all offer epic Story, Amazing and memorable characters, Great Art, and the Humor is Top notch and still has some touching moments.

DBZ is Good but its pacing is a bit long winded, and with the Redone DBZ Kai they cut way too much out, almost makes it unwatchable.

But thats just my opinion Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/Pmptendo
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best anime in my opinion   Best anime in my opinion Empty

Back to top Go down

Best anime in my opinion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Halo Reach Forge World Community :: Media :: Comics & Anime-
Jump to: