Halo Reach Forge World Community
Welcome to our Forge World Community Smile
Welcome to our Forge World Community Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Building A Better Halo

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Should we form a Clan?

Go down 
+2
Hypersomniac
SuperBeast
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SuperBeast
Hunter
Hunter
SuperBeast

Should we form a Clan? Empty
PostSubject: Should we form a Clan?   Should we form a Clan? EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 7:17 pm

Should we expand into having a clan? Who would like to see this happen. I'm not talking an extremely serious clan. Just a team for match making and to have fun with. I also think it would go a long way in helping to create balanced maps. Let me know what you guys think.

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Hypersomniac
Admin
Admin
Hypersomniac

PostSubject: Re: Should we form a Clan?   Should we form a Clan? EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 7:21 pm

It's an interesting idea. I'm not very familiar with how a clan would change things or function. If enough people are interested in it. I say go for it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=633913546
SuperBeast
Hunter
Hunter
SuperBeast

PostSubject: Re: Should we form a Clan?   Should we form a Clan? EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 8:04 am

I was just thinking working together as a clan will help create ideas for balanced and competitive maps. I'm not great on multiplayer, but I like to believe I can hold my own. I don't know much about clans either, but I think any group willing to work together could win some games.
Back to top Go down
Annihil88tor
Admin
Admin
Annihil88tor

PostSubject: Re: Should we form a Clan?   Should we form a Clan? EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 4:56 pm

SuperBeast wrote:
I was just thinking working together as a clan will help create ideas for balanced and competitive maps. I'm not great on multiplayer, but I like to believe I can hold my own. I don't know much about clans either, but I think any group willing to work together could win some games.

We currently have a xbox live tag setup for ForgeWorld Builders, it;s called "ForgeCommunity", feel free to add or send a message if you'd like to be added onto the community xbox live tag.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/annihil88torr
Jinn Remona
Jackel
Jackel
Jinn Remona

PostSubject: Re: Should we form a Clan?   Should we form a Clan? EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 11:19 pm

The problem I usually find with people who want to make or be in a 'Clan/Guild' over a video game on XBL, is that the Clan usually requires the person to change their Gamertag in order to put the Clantag at the beginning of it. Like, "FWC Jinn Remona" for example. This is something I don't like doing, as it's not easy to get simple names like mine anymore. Razz
Back to top Go down
SuperBeast
Hunter
Hunter
SuperBeast

PostSubject: Re: Should we form a Clan?   Should we form a Clan? EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 7:43 am

Annihil88tor wrote:
SuperBeast wrote:

We currently have a xbox live tag setup for ForgeWorld Builders, it;s called "ForgeCommunity", feel free to add or send a message if you'd like to be added onto the community xbox live tag.

I saw the forge community thing and I have sent a message I believe. I just thought it was a generic xbox live account. What is an xbox live tag and how does it work? I've never heard of it.

Also, when stating I think we should form a clan, I wasn't talking about something serious to where you have to change your gamertag. Maybe just the 4 digit service tag in Halo or something. Or maybe using the same icon. It was just a suggestion to maybe expand upon what we have. I know we are forgers mainly, but branching off in other areas could help bring in some more people IMO. Let me know what you guys think.
Back to top Go down
RenegadeTotal
Grunt
RenegadeTotal

PostSubject: Re: Should we form a Clan?   Should we form a Clan? EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 3:27 pm

in for clan
Back to top Go down
IrksomeShamus
Jackel
Jackel
IrksomeShamus

PostSubject: Re: Should we form a Clan?   Should we form a Clan? EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 4:32 pm

That seems like a cool idea. It would be kinda hard to get everyone on at the same time. My wife and I play Reach on XBL a lot so that would be really fun.
Back to top Go down
SuperBeast
Hunter
Hunter
SuperBeast

PostSubject: Re: Should we form a Clan?   Should we form a Clan? EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 11:58 am

Usually it's me and my girlfriend playing Multiplayer on split screen. So if you and your woman want to team up with us in multiplayer, just send me a friend's request.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should we form a Clan?   Should we form a Clan? Empty

Back to top Go down

Should we form a Clan?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Halo Reach Forge World Community :: Gaming :: Halo Reach-
Jump to: