Halo Reach Forge World Community
Welcome to our Forge World Community Smile
Welcome to our Forge World Community Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Building A Better Halo

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Free MS Points !!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pmptendo
Jackel
Jackel
Pmptendo

Free MS Points !!  Empty
PostSubject: Free MS Points !!    Free MS Points !!  EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 11:09 pm

So I came across a Post on Bungie.net about This, and as it Turns out its True !!! Free MS Points just for using Bing !!

But anywho. Bing. The search engine.

If you sign up for Bing, you get 250 Bing credits. These credits can be used to redeem prizes. Just so happens, you can get 100 Microsoft points, for 100 Bing Credits.

Now I know you're thinking "So?! Thats not enough!!!"

Well thats where it gets fun. For doing easy mundane things, like Bing searches, playing games, watching videos, etc, you can earn more Bing Credits.

Best part is, most of the time, you get the credits up front, without having to actually do ANYTHING.

In short, you get microsoft point for clicking hyperlinks. How cool is that?

Now this isn't going to be quick. You get about 6 Credits per click, and 1 credit per 5 searches (capped at Cool.

There are only a few Offers per day, but thats where my idea comes in.

These can be like our Real life daily challenges.

Once per day you earn your Bing credits, and by the time November 30th rolls around, you should have redeemed enough microsoft points to get the new map pack, and you never once actually spent anything but time.

The Points are Mailed to you so it may be a bit Slow but for Free points I'm not one to complain.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/Pmptendo
Sn1p3r x LT x
Grunt
Sn1p3r x LT x

Free MS Points !!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free MS Points !!    Free MS Points !!  EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 1:28 am

How do you know how many credits you have?
Back to top Go down
Pmptendo
Jackel
Jackel
Pmptendo

Free MS Points !!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free MS Points !!    Free MS Points !!  EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 8:25 am

You have to download the Bing Browser Tab, once you have it downloaded it and have it running you need to sign into you MS Live account or create a new one and you should get 250 points right away, and then there is a tab that looks like an award just click on that.

I got two 100 MS points cards so far, like I said bad thing is they ship them to you rather then just posting right to your profile.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/Pmptendo
Sn1p3r x LT x
Grunt
Sn1p3r x LT x

Free MS Points !!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free MS Points !!    Free MS Points !!  EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 2:09 pm

Cool. I have Bing...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Free MS Points !!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free MS Points !!    Free MS Points !!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Free MS Points !!
Page 1 of 1